- Take I-95 South toward Washington, DC.
- Take MD Route 32 West (toward Columbia).
- Go 2.5 miles and take U.S. Route 29 South (toward Washington, DC).
- Go 1.5 miles and take exit 15 for Johns Hopkins Road.
- Exit onto Johns Hopkins Road.
From Washington, DC, and the Capital Beltway (I-495):
- Take I-95 North toward Baltimore.
- Go 8 miles and take MD Route 216 West (toward Scaggsville).
- Go 0.3 miles and take U.S. Route 29 North (first exit off of traffic circle).
- Go 1.2 miles and take exit 15 for Johns Hopkins Road.